At 2cancycle, we believe in creating an inclusive and welcoming space for all of our customers and employees, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where everyone feels respected and accepted.
To this end, 2cancycle has established the following policies to ensure that the rights of the LGBTQ community are upheld:
- We will not discriminate against any customer or employee based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- All employees will receive equal pay, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We will not allow any form of harassment or discrimination against anyone because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We will be proactive in creating educational opportunities regarding diversity and inclusion within our company.
- All internal documents will refer to individuals using respectful language, without any reference to sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We will review our policies periodically to ensure they remain up to date with any legal changes related to LGBTQ rights.
We are committed to providing a productive, comfortable and safe workplace environment for all people working at 2cancycle – one free from all forms of discrimination and/or harassment, including those based on race, religion, sex as well as sexual orientation and gender identity. We recognize that all employees have a right to work in an atmosphere free from unwelcome comments about their individual characteristics or behavior related to protected categories. We expect that everyone will treat each other with respect and dignity regardless of protected status under law. Any form of discrimination or harassment is strictly prohibited at 2cancycle, both among co-workers as well as customers. Violations may result in disciplinary action up to termination depending on the severity of the incident(s). If you feel that you have been discriminated against due to your sexual orientation or gender identity while using our website please email email@example.com outlining your experience so it can be addressed accordingly by our team members who understand these issues best.